Free Career Counselling
UK Student Visa Interview Questions
- January 19, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Study Abroad
When you are going first time for visa interview, it can cause stress, anxiety and nervousness. Actually there’s nothing to worry about as long as you have all the right documents and reasons essentially required to study in UK. See below the list of required documents:
UK Study Visa Documents
- Recent passport
- Two passport size colored photographs
- Bank statement to prove that you have finances to fund your study
- Original birth certificate (Translation required if in regional language)
- ATAS Certificate (if required)
- CAS letter
- Tuberculosis Screening Certificate from UKVI approved TB Test Centre
- Original educational documents
- IELTS test certificate as mentioned in your CAS letter
- Payment for immigration health surcharge before visa application about £150 for 12 months
Student Visa interview Questions
Once you have submit all the required documents and fees for visa application, an interview will be scheduled for you. You should always check your inbox and junk older because you don’t want to miss the interview schedule email. And if you do not show up for the interview without any valid reason you may risk your visa application. Tier 4 visa interview is normally taken via Skype video call by the immigration officer from the United Kingdom.
See the list of common tier 4 visa interview questions:
- Why did you choose the UK as your study destination?
- Why did you choose this university?
- Why did you choose your course?
- How does your course fit into your career plans?
- Why have you decided to incur the extra costs involved with studying in the UK?
- Where will you be staying?
- Do you plan to work in the UK?
Keep in mind, the interviewer just want to make sure that you are a genuine student so you don’t have to worry or be nervous while answering the above questions. Immigration officer will also check if your English is good enough for studies although your IELTS certification is attached in the documents.
In the next part of this post we’ll cover how to prepare to answer each question to make it easy for you when appearing in the interview. For in-depth guidance on teir 4 visa interview questions visit the office of WAC Education Consultants in Lahore.