Tips, News & Updates
Those students who are planning to study abroad, IELTS is one of the important and difficult phase for them in the whole process. If your IELTS exam is just a week away and you haven’t prepared for it all, even then you don’t have to panic. You would still be eligible to apply for the best universities in Canada and England by getting a good band result. If you use your time wisely and efficiently, then you would be able to pass the IELTS test with flying colours. Here are all the tips you need to brace yourself for the exam day:
- First of all, you have to convince yourself that getting a good band by preparing in just 10 days is totally possible. You should become familiar with the format of the exam and then go from there. You need to understand the module and structure of each part of exam and how it is scored.
- After that, devote a full day for every part and take your time practicing each part separately.
- Now, you would still have 4 to 5 days left before the exam so you should spend that time in taking full-test and time yourself. Your preparation gets easier if you have a study buddy to help you out so if any of your friend is taking the test then call them over and prepare together.
- For the speaking part, you can time yourself and let your study partner rate you. Then you can switch turns and listen them speak as you rate them. It would not only give you practice but it is probable that you would get to know about a lot of new ideas as well. You can download the tests from the previous years because they would be the most relatable and would give you a lot of good practice.
- After three days of practicing full tests, you would be good to go. Just keep your nerves steady and be confident. Think about getting admission in one of the top universities in Canada or UK and you would be all prepared to turn that hard work in success.